New Opportunities for US Citizen to have a French Training Program in France. 3 to 18 months!
Reciprocity, understanding and business exchange practices, skills sharing, lifestyle discovery!
Interested? Let us help you find if you qualify. Even how to become qualified!
Framco's program sponsor training visas for US American citizens students and recent graduates to work in France.
We are glad to offer US citizens, students aged 18-35 years old with College degree an opportunity to have a French training from 3 to 18 months.An experience to foster and being enjoying the culture, lifestyle and business ways of France first hand!
It is a special program with a temporary work visa as a "trainee" more than an "internship" promoted by the French governmental agency OFII. Call us to get additional details. Cost is extremely affordable. Unique way to experience France and get into the real French life.
Similar to the offer from French American Chamber of Commerce in New York our Tampa Bay Area Framco - French American Business Council of West Florida Inc. -is now starting to promote and offer the French experience through work real life in France.
What will we provide?
The FACC will offer tools and resources to assist young Americans seeking employment in France, and connects French-based companies in recruiting top American candidates.
How does the visa process work?
2) Secure a job offer in France
3) Contact the FACC for visa sponsorship application materials (completed by you and your host company)
4) After we receive your application materials, the approval process takes 4-6 weeks
5) Visit the French Consulate nearest your hometown in the U.S. to obtain your visa once your application has been approved
6) Start your professional training in France
Who can apply for a training visa?
• American citizens who are between the ages of 18 and 35 and are currently enrolled in college and/or possess a college degree
Which companies are eligible to host Americans?
• Most private and public businesses
What are the position requirements?
• Full-time (35 hours/week)
• 3 to 18 months in duration
• Paid at least the French minimum wage known as the SMIC or about 1,300€/month