Jobs Openings | March 23, 2012
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Company/Division: TUI Marine
This position is responsible for the sale of boats removed from the yacht charter fleet. This position will also be responsible for the sale of the Greenline Yachts and Leopard Catamarans to private clients (non charter clients) and local brokerage yachts.
- Experience in Yacht sales.
- The ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Good organizational and relational skills.
- Working knowledge of computer programs including Windows 95/98 operating system, Microsoft office and Lotus Notes
- Working knowledge of Goldmine data base.
- Bilingual in French and/or other languages.
- This position will represent The Moorings Yacht Brokerage, Leopard Catamarans and Greenline Yachts utilizing ethical and forth-right sales tactics.
- This position will be responsible for following up on all leads presented (via phone and email) in a timely and professional fashion.
- The right candidate will understand the general procedures and processes associated with the sale of yachts and the values represented by The Moorings Brokerage.
- The right candidate will develop a working knowledge of the Greenline Yachts, Leopard Catamarans and brokerage products.
- This position will prepare listings in a timely and detailed fashion.
- The right candidate will maintain a working knowledge of the sales market.
- This position will represent Greenline Yachts and Leopard Catamarans at scheduled Boat Shows.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our Sales Environment:
- Located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, our sales office has operating hours of Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. All sales team members are responsible for working one Saturday every five (5) weeks from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Our sales team attends boat shows and work under flexible working schedules.
- All prospects, names, addresses, etc. are the property of TUI Marine and remain the property of TUI Marine if a sales team member separates
- All information and material are the property of TUI Marine and remain confidential including prices, contracts, compensations, commissions, business practices, etc.
Click Here to Apply